- Be clean Come freshly showered.
- Be dry Cleanliness is appreciated, but please skip on the lotion, you’ll get better Brazilian waxing results if your skin is less oily.
- Be hairy Your hair should be at least 0.25 inches in length (which makes it long enough to lay flat on your skin). Please don’t shave for at least two weeks prior to your Brazilian waxing appointment to ensure that your hair is long enough! Also, if you’ve ‘let it go’ down there and it seems out of control, don’t worry!
- Be comfortable If possible, wear loose clothing that day to prevent irritation in the post-wax phase.
- Be relaxed Reportedly the more relaxed your muscles are, the better your hair removal results will be!
What Should I Expect from Brazilian Waxing for Men
- You will be asked to remove your underwear in a treatment room. By removing your underwear you protect your clothing as well as provide optimal working conditions so that the technician can get all of the unwanted hair!
- Prep the area. Your technician will cleanse the area to eliminate potentially dangerous bacteria that may exist on your skin.
- Consultation. Your technician will examine the hair length, and She will also ask you about what areas you would like to leave hair and how much of it you would like to leave.
Post-Care for Brazilian Waxing for Men
- Fine-tuning. Your technician will present a mirror for you to view the result and the approval of your new ‘do’ as well as check for any stray hairs!
- You’re done. You are finished and ready to go about the rest of the day! (Oh, please remember to dress before leaving the room!) And remember, If this is a new ‘thing’ for you, treat your ‘Brazilianized’ bikini like you would any other haircut, try it out for a few days and then decide!
Why Brazilian Wax for Men or Bikini Wax?
- Men who shave are now opting to avoid the itchy ‘five o’clock shadow’ and go for a longer-lasting, smoother solution as Brazilian waxing for Men.
- Swimmers and body-builders tend to get all of their body hair removed, especially before competition.
- Personal preference, some guys hate body hair as much as some women!